You are doing GREAT! Keep going….Set yourself up for success this week with your Small Business! Here are 5 simple steps to help you achieve your business goals this week!
1. Take time to set your weekly and daily goals.
- Each Sundays or Mondays before you even start the week, spend a few minutes writing your business goals in the different areas of your small business: Sales, Marketing, etc…
- Each Mornings before you start your day review your appointments and write your to do lists for the day.
2. Write down your SMART business Goals
- Make sure you have written down your business goals and that you track them!
- When goals are written down you are more likely to intellectually engage and connect with the result of the goal you want to achieve.
3. Focus on one thing & time yourself
- Multi-tasking does not help us get more done. In fact, it only slows us down.
- Focusing on one task at a time helps us sustain our concentration, which makes us way more productive and ultimately means we reach our goals a whole lot faster.
4. Track & Review your business Goals
- Take the time each end of week and each end of day to track if you have accomplished your set business goals of the week or day.
- Take time to understand how you can improve to reach your goals even better. Adjust.
5. Reward yourself & share your success
- Rewarding yourself in simple ways for business accomplishments can go a long way.
- Rewarding yourself for your business successes will in turn increase your motivation and your productivity.
Like with everything else – it takes time and practise to get there…so don’t give up if you don’t get it right the first time! Good luck and let us know how you get on this week :))) You can also download our FREE productivity checklist DOWNLOAD YOURS HERE
Business Consultant _CCJM Consulting Ltd