Did you know? July is the seventh month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian Calendars and the fourth of seven months to have a length of 31 days.
It was named by the Roman Senate in honour of Roman general Julius Caesar, it being the month of his birth.
In this blog post, we would like to share with you creative ways to use National Holidays to Market your business. Also, you will get a chance to discover an extract of a list we compiled for you of some of the monthly, weekly & daily July Observances that you can use to Market your business.
Let’s understand the WHY? behind this …
Did you know you can use National Holidays for Marketing ? Here is how:
- On Social Media and in Content Marketing: blog, relevant hashtags, images…
- As a Reason to Run Sales and Specials: put something on sale or offer a special deal in honour of the national day observance
- As a Theme for Events: Take the celebration online. Load pictures to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, using the related hashtag such as #FarmersMarketWeek.
For small businesses, some of the lesser-known holidays might be your best marketing opportunities. Here’s why: on a smaller holidays day you’re less likely to have your marketing campaign overshadowed by Big Mega Corp’s humongous marketing budget.
Some funny celebration holidays just make people smile 🙂
Here are a few July Holiday celebrations marketing ideas.
Days Observances / celebrations:
- July 1 – International Joke Day
- July 1-14 – Wimbledon
- July 2 – World UFO Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- July 6-28 – Tour de France
- July 7 – Chocolate Day
- July 14 – Bastille Day (le 14 Juillet)
- July 17 – World Emoji Day
- July 18 – Amazon Prime Day
- July 20 – National Moon Day
- July 21 – #NoMakeUp Day
- July 30 – International Day of Friendship
You can view the full list on our FB Business Page post
We always welcome feedback! Let us know if you liked our blog post 🙂
Good luck and remember we are only a click away
Ariane CCJM Business Consultant
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Online 1:1 Business Courses with CCJM Consulting 🔛‘ ‘Monetise your Passion’ & ‘Move your Business Forward’
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Sources: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July & https://smallbiztrends.com/